Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (Week of February 6, 2012)




In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren to share with everyone the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review.





Recieved From Friends:
Audiobooks: The Half Life by Jennifer Weiner and Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
Books: The Guy Not Taken, Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, The Placebo Effect by David Rotenberg

Recieved from Author:
Cinder swag with Of Poisedon book mark

Won:
From Miranda Kenneally Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi <3

Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
It by Stephen King
Magic Pawn by Mercedes Lackey
Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
The Devouring by Simon Holt

From Quirk Books, The Worst Case Senorio Daily Survival Calendar 2012

Review:
From Penguin Canada, Triggers by Robert J. Sawyer


So what was in your mailbox this week? :)


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Under the Never Sky! I really need to buy that one already. Great haul this week and happy reading!
    You can see my Mailbox here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! Under the Never Sky looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the Never Sky was pretty good, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews