Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashion Friday (10) Avengers Edition

Fashion Friday is a weekly meme created by FireStarBooks in order for book lovers to post any fashion related idea or image that they thought would be a great match for books on Friday.

This week's Fashion Friday is dedicated to the Avengers movie launch!

I saw the following photos on Tumblr, and it was from Jangsara @ Jangsara. (Thank you Lynn K @ The Whimsical Procrastinator for letting me know the source of the pictures <3 )








Which one was your favourite? Is there an Avengers you love the most? Are you excited for the movie? Are you going to watch the movie?

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos of colorful eye makeup! i just watched Avengers! it was awesome! Iron man is my favorite avenger! *hilarious guy*
    Fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cannot wait to watch it! :D Iron man is definitely one of a kind! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, the makeup really matches the characters! My favorites are the ones for Black Widow and Thor! I love the effect done to make it look like his chain mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! :D Beautiful! And that you soooo much for the source! <3

      Delete
  3. I think this is the original post: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2012/05/avengers-black-widow.html

    P.S. Forgot to add that I love the Hawkeye makeup too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all really exotic looking

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews