Friday, June 15, 2012

Fashion Friday (16) Dragons, Serpents, and Snakes, OH MY!

Fashion Friday is a weekly meme created by FireStarBooks in order for book lovers to post any fashion related idea or image that they thought would be a great match for books on Friday.


This week I was inspired by dragon/snake/serpent books such as

and MANY MANY MORE! *PS: Dragons are my favourite mythstical creature*


And I found this beautiful collection from the Armani Prive Spring 2012 Haute Couture.

You can check out the rest of the collection here.

What inspired you this week? Join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love dragons and some of these dresses are beau-ti-ful. Love the silly corkscrew hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :D thank you for checking out FF. :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews