Friday, August 31, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 18: I Love My Friends Edition



Borrowed from my friend Jen:
♥Blue Exorcist Vol 1, 2 by Kazue Kato
♥Beast Master Vol 1, 2 by Kyousuke Motomi
♥Dengeki Daisy Vol 1, 2 by Kyousuke Motomi
♥Bajuman Vol 1, 2 by Tsugumi Ohba
♥Skip Beat! Vol 1, 2, 3 by Yoshiki Nakamura
♥Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life Vol 1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
♥Tegami Bachi Vol 1, 2 by Hiroyuki Asada
♥Heaven!! Vol 1, 2, 3 by Shizuru Seino
♥Soul Eater Vol 1, 2 by Atsushi Ohkubo
♥Black Butler Vol 1, 2, by Yana Toboso

From Quirk Books:
♥ARC of Professor Gargoyle: Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #1 by Charles Gilman

Won from Lena:
♥Firelight and Vanish by Sophie Jordan

From Authors:
♥Inbetween bookmarks for Street Team from Tara Fuller
♥SIGNED Prophecy bookmarks + 2 ADORABLE Korean Doll Charms from the AWESOME Ellen Oh
I love you Ellen!

What did you stacked this week?

11 comments:

  1. hehe, I am glad that you like it!!! Ellen Oh is totally awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professor Gargoyle looks fun!

    ALSO! I am so pumped for Ellen Oh's book.

    Happy reading :-)

    My haul of books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the cover totally scared me when I first saw it. :P It looks super fun eh?

      Ellen's book...MIGHT NEEED :D

      Delete
  3. Ohhh so many manga! I still remember those days when I was so addicted to them, tsk tsk. Anyhow, awesome swag! I'm really looking forward Oh's Prophecy! I hope you enjoy reading your books. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, guess my addiction starts now. :P *rolling in a pile of manga*

      Delete
  4. WOW! That is a lot of awesomeness!!! I hope you enjoy everything you got! Blue Exorcist had a huge booth at Comic-Con and their stuff looks so cool!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Omg, I totally need to go to Comic Con, it just the timing is always bad :( Thank you for stopping by!~~ Love yah Anna! <3

      Delete
  5. Wow lucky you. Awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh manga! :) I really enjoyed Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy. Happy reading!

    My Haul!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews