Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox: Week of March 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren to share with everyone the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review.




Bought:
Wondrous Strange - Lesley Linvinston [Goodreads]
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa [Goodreads]
Cloaked - Alex Finn [Goodreads]

Won:
Enemy Through the Gates by D. T. Dyllin from D. T. and YABookChat on Twitter [Goodreads] *Giveaway on Goodreads now for US/CAN*
Flings and Arrows + Pendant from Tribute Books [Goodreads] *Giveaway on Goodreads now for most countries*
Ten Tea Parties by Joseph Cummins from Quirk Books [Goodreads]
Goddess Girl Bookmarks from Joan [Goodreads]
Transfer Student Prize Pack from Laura H. Elliott [Goodreads]


So what was in your mailbox this week? :)

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh, so many contests you won! Luckyy :) I have to get my own copies of Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series! Isn't Cloak super shiny? I love it!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Cloaked and The Iron Daughter. I've heard great things about both. Happy Reading! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!

    New follower :)

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews