Monday, May 14, 2012

Trailer Tuesday

Book Trailer Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Anastasia @ BirdBrain(ed) Book Blog.



WOW! What a great book trailer! It reminds me of a TV show trailer! I can't wait to read it!



Love the spirals, the sceneries, and music. It was a little cheesy but not bad.



A little newbie. It is a okay trailer, not great.



Love the voice of the narrator (finally a voice I don't hate!). Fabulous! Ahhhhh the music! I think I died a little! <333



I heard many great things about this book but the trailer was a little disappointing. It was way to short :(
Which one was your favourite? What did you like about that particular one? Anyone you disliked? 

2 comments:

  1. First and second trailer... Perfections! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It is like a mini movie by themselves :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews