Friday, June 8, 2012

30 Days of Daemon Tour: Playlist






For this stop on the 30 Days of Daemon Tour, I created my own playlist that reminds me of Daemon. <3



1. Drop Dead Gorgeous by Brittney Spears...yeah, Daemon is DROP DEAD GOOORRGEOUS!
2. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake...yeah once again, Daemon is hot!

3. ET by Katy Perry...yeah there are so many connect to Obsidian, it is almost as if it is made for the book.
4. Superman by Five for Fighting (Boyce Avenue cover)...this reminds me the soft side of Daemon.

5. Iris by The GooGoo Dolls...totally another song for the soft side of Daemon...*sobs*

6. I'm Yours by The Script...the lyrics that says "I may not have the softest touch, I may not say the words such" I totally just knew this song must be put on here.

7. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5...well this one is more related to Katy but I just love this song to much to let it pass. :P


What will be on your playlist?


PS: you can find my review of Obsidian here.


Sorry about the formatting. I don't why Blogger is doing this. :(

1 comment:

Total Pageviews