Thursday, December 13, 2012

Manga Review: Kuroko no Basuke Vol 13

Review
OMGGGGGG~~~ THIS VOLUME ENDED LIKE A BLINK!!! EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!

WOWWWW! This volume had it all! There was humour, mind-blowing awesomeness, and Riko's fantastically-epic dad.

So the preliminaries ended and in the beginning of the volume you get to see a little relaxation of the team and it was full of hilarious humour but also intense moments! I died laughing!

In this volume you get to know Riko's dad even more. If you know Isshin from Bleach, you get someone like Kagetora. There were some awesome scenes of him and I want to know more about him.

And final training for the Winter Cup began. There were things happened that I wish Fujimaki will address later...I think he will. Sorry I am not saying much because I don't want to spoil anything, it is about Kagami.

Oh and when did Kagami get this hot?!


As we get through the volume, Winter Cup started and WOW was it ever intense?!!!
First, we get to see a bit of Akashi! Yes! Akashi!! :O And yes, like my hypothesis, he was like Gaara from Naruto...creepy but not like Hanamiya creepy. 

And as the match began, you get the epic battle like how Fujimako always delivered. You get to see many of the developments each characters gain. It was beautiful and intense.

Final note: I never mentioned this before but Fujimaki's timing is AMAZING!!!!!! There are parts where he enter a character into a scene like fucking pure magic! He knows how to make people...


Notes I wrote while reading this volume:

The scene between the "three" (you know, the three ;D) soooo intense! I was hyperventilating!

Kagami!!! :O Kuroko!!! :O Aomine!!! :O

Ignite pass kai! Barrier Jumper! GOSH! This volume! What battle!! 

Fujimaki's timing is just...JFFUIERODIJFGOUETJGIREIOVJGREDFVNJOTJER!!! THE GUY IS A GENIUS!!!! He knows how to make people like me die in a blast of fucking awesomeness!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this was made into an anime, I'm not sure. But I want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews